Spain, Madrid and Andalucia
Land in Madrid where you will have a week of classes and Outdoor Classroom excursions lead by your local teachers. You will see the key sites of Madrid and a full day in Segovia. Continue your tour of Spain down to Andalucia stopping in Cordoba, Seville and Granada to see castles, cathedrals and gardens with the influences of the Nasrid Emirs, the Christian Royalty, the Jewish settlements. Look at the influence of the dramatic changes in Spain in the 20th Century has been reflected and influenced by its artists, Goya and Picasso, compared with the traditional view of Spain through “Don Quixote” and art by Velaquez.
FieldTrip prides itself in introducing an innovative quality approach to Educational Group Tours. Our tours are carefully planned to provide the maximum educational content suitable to the Australian Curriculum.
This Premium Educational Content program features all the options offered in our BEE program:
- Our Pedagogical Pack of classroom lessons and Outdoor Classroom excursions, led by your teacher
- Additional excursions and guided tours in other cities from our Excursion Packs
- Accommodation in 2-3* hotels
- All dinners included – advanced bookings for individual dietary requirements ensures that food quantity and quality are equivalent to your expectation of adult groups’ standards.
- A Mobile Wifi Hotspot (allowing up to 10 devices) so you can hit the ground running and avoid bill-shock
BENEFITS TO STUDENTS
- Offer your students quality Spanish language lessons at a long established and recognized local education provider,based on specific Curriculum requirements and delivered by qualified teachers.
- Offer authentic Cross-curricular programs for Modern History and Art lessons conducted in English relevant to their Key Learning Area and taught by certified teachers at IHMadrid with separate Outdoor Classroom excursions in English for their subject
- Offer classes in English for 100% non-language student groups
- FieldTrip programs are developed in collaboration with our Curriculum & Education Advisor, a qualified teacher with decades of experience. FieldTrip closely liaises with teachers to tailor-make lessons for their students’ level of ability, interests and your relevant topics and outcomes.
- Smaller class sizes for individualized attention – students are grouped into 2 diverse levels of ability depending on their language level. For cross-curricular groups, other subjects are taught in English in separate classrooms.
- Accommodation in a quality hotel within walking distance from the school.
- Local operators and accommodation providers are carefully selected by our European representative office. For our Premium tours, we only use minimum 2 stars hotels for the comfort and safety of your group, unless specifically requested otherwise.
- Premium tours also include all dinners – adult portions (not “kids meals”) with planning for any dietary restrictions in the group
BENEFITS TO TEACHERS & SCHOOL
- You are busy teaching. Send us your risk assessment document and we will complete the tour section for your perusal. We are familiar with our overseas venues, hotels and locations and able to cover more details. This will assist you with all important H&S angles.
- A school tour is no teacher’s holiday, you are on duty 24×7: Teachers are accommodated in single hotel rooms, unless specifically requested otherwise.
- Premium tours include all dinners – looking for a restaurant able to accommodate a group with individual food requirements is NOT something you want to experience with a group of hungry teenagers at the end of a long and exciting day.