Japan – Traditions Science and Nature
Travel to Japan for an exciting and challenging educational experience. Your trip will take you from city to country, urban to parkland, up mountains and on lakes. Discover beauty and environment rejuvenation on reclaimed land, understand how Japan copes with natural disasters, see how new technology is changing our understanding of the world while discovering how millions of people can live in close communities and find peaceful appreciation of nature amongst the highrises as history and the future live side by side.
FieldTrip prides itself in introducing an innovative quality approach to Educational Group Tours. Our tours are carefully planned to provide the maximum educational content suitable to the Australian Curriculum.
This Premium Educational Content program:
- Fully guided excursions
- Accommodation in 2-3* hotels
- All breakfasts lunch and dinners included – advanced bookings for individual dietary requirements ensures that food quantity and quality are equivalent to your expectation of adult groups’ standards.
- A Mobile Wifi Hotspot (allowing up to 10 devices) so you can hit the ground running and avoid bill-shock
BENEFITS TO STUDENTS
- Tour is 100% English for non-language students groups
- FieldTrip programs are developed in with the Geography syllabus and topics in mind – excursions are chosen for their topics and relevance.
- Local operators and providers are carefully selected by our Japanese representative office. We only use minimum 2 stars accommodation for the comfort and safety of your group, unless specifically requested otherwise.
- All meals are included in Japan – food quantity and quality are equivalent to adult groups’ standards.
BENEFITS TO TEACHERS & SCHOOL
- You are busy teaching. Send us your risk assessment document and we will complete the tour section for your perusal. We are familiar with our overseas venues, hotels and locations and able to cover more details. This will assist you with all important H&S angles.
- A school tour is no teacher’s holiday, you are on duty 24×7: Teachers are accommodated in single hotel rooms, unless specifically requested otherwise.
- All meals are included in Japan – looking for a restaurant able to accommodate a group is NOT something you want to experience with a group of hungry teenagers at the end of a long and exciting day.