Noumea Immersive French Experience with EIJC
Land in New Caledonia where you will be based in Noumea. Be challenged with 3 days at Noumea’s top private school with a customised pedagogical program for Australian students that includes integrates classes and special themed classes. Around your school attendance, you will visit the famous Tjibaou Cultural Centre the cultural heart of the Kanak people in Noumea, ride the tourist train around the highlighted of the town, and enjoy a full-day excursion to beautiful Amédée Lighthouse Island, where you can swim, feast and see traditional dancing and demonstrations.
FieldTrip prides itself in introducing an innovative quality approach to Educational Group Tours. Our tours are carefully planned to provide the maximum educational content suitable to the Australian Curriculum.
This Premium Educational Content program features all the options offered in our BEE program:
- Our Pedagogical Pack of classroom lessons and Lessons on the Move excursion notes to enhance your learning on the go!
- Accommodation in ‘confort’ level accommodation
- All dinners included – advanced bookings made for individual dietary requirements ensures that food quantity and quality are equivalent to your expectation of adult groups’ standards (not “kids meals”)
- A Mobile Wifi Hotspot for teachers (allowing up to 4 devices) so you can hit the ground running and avoid bill-shock, with 4G coverage and pre-paid unlimited data
BENEFITS FOR STUDENTS
- A Pedagogical program designed by EIJC specifically for visiting Australian schools
3 days of immersion in Noumea’s top school
- This tour can be extended by a day for additional classes at EIJC
- Local classes in French
- Interaction with local students
- Morning tea and lunches at school provided
- School Welcome Pack for all students includes pen, exercise book, t-shirt and sticker
- 5 nights in a beachside hotel in a superior room
- Local excursions including is a full day-tour to Amédée Lighthouse Island.
- Breakfasts, and all dinners included throughout
- You are busy teaching. Send us your risk assessment document and we will complete the tour section for your perusal. We are familiar with our overseas venues, hotels and locations and able to cover more details. This will assist you with all important H&S angles.
- A school tour is no teacher’s holiday, you are on duty 24×7: Teachers are accommodated in single hotel rooms, unless specifically requested otherwise.
- Premium tours include all dinners – looking for a restaurant able to accommodate a group with individual food requirements is NOT something you want to experience with a group of hungry teenagers at the end of a long and exciting day.
- Teachers Professional Development – EIJC can offer 3-6 hours of Teacher-Identified Professional Development (optional, please advise if this is desired)
- A pedagogical program designed for Australian High School Students – don’t waste time and money on a generic beginner’s program!