China, Ancient and Modern
Designed for Humanities, Mandarin and Cross Curricular, FieldTrip educational tour to China covers the ancient and modern aspects of this extraordinary nation. Visiting three key cities in 9 days will expose your students to China old and new: examine its archaeology, customs and societal structure; see how modern China continues to evolve and adapt to the needs of society while protecting its iconic places and natural resources.
FieldTrip prides itself in introducing an innovative quality approach to Educational Group Tours. Our tours are carefully planned to provide the maximum educational content suitable to the Australian Curriculum.
This diverse and engaging program includes:
- Fully guided excursions
- Accommodation in 2-3* hotels
- All breakfasts, lunch and dinners included – advanced bookings for individual dietary requirements ensures that food quantity and quality are equivalent to your expectation of adult groups’ standards.
- A Mobile Wifi Hotspot (allowing up to 10 devices) so you can hit the ground running and avoid bill-shock
BENEFITS TO STUDENTS
- FieldTrip programs are developed to highlight Key Learning Areas of the syllabus – excursions are chosen for their topics and relevance.
- Local operators and providers are carefully selected by our Chinese representative office. We only use minimum 2 stars accommodation for the comfort and safety of your group, unless specifically requested otherwise.
- All meals travel and accommodation are included in China complete with bilingual guides
BENEFITS TO TEACHERS & SCHOOL
- You are busy teaching. Send us your risk assessment document and we will complete the tour section for your perusal. We are familiar with our overseas venues, hotels and locations and able to cover more details. This will assist you with all important H&S angles.
- A school tour is no teacher’s holiday, you are on duty 24×7: Teachers are accommodated in single hotel rooms, unless specifically requested otherwise.
- All meals are included in Japan – looking for a restaurant able to accommodate a group is NOT something you want to experience with a group of hungry teenagers at the end of a long and exciting day.